Industry insight drives intelligent facility design.
Agricultural and industrial clients trust VAA’s experience in designing the handling of raw materials safely and efficiently.
8-Level Grain Cleaning Expansion
The ambitious schedule for the project posed a challenge, as the timeline for design development through construction and start-up was 18 months.
VAA’s reputation in planning
bulk material handling facilities is unparalleled in the industry.
Our depth of expertise in commodity-specific handling requirements, multidisciplinary teams and trusted network of industry connections design efficiency and safety into your facility.
- Proven expertise in handling requirements for grain, seed, fertilizer, minerals & more
- Identify process flow; plan facility & equipment layout
- Proficient in slipform concrete design
- Conduct dust hazard analysis
- Optimize rail/truck/vessel receiving & loadout
Everyone knows VAA in the agriculture business.