Your facility likely has
a regular maintenance schedule. How about your rail?
These complex systems – bearing thousands of tons – include problem-causing variables that can lead to lost productivity (or worse). VAA’s in-depth understanding of interfacility rail requirements and close working relationships with major railroads can be valuable assets in proactive rail inspection and help prevent minor issues from becoming major problems.
- Guidance on how to incorporate rail inspection & observation into existing maintenance program
- Educate personnel on safety issues to watch for as they work around tracks
- Inspect turnouts & switches for elevation consistency, proper gauge, smoothly operating slide plates, frog connections, timbers
- Inspect track for ties, rail, joints, gauge & level
- Guidance on repair priorities – which are immediate, which can be deferred; areas to monitor on deferred repairs
Explore Recent Projects
We have a strong commitment to our clients and our people. I enjoy the daily opportunity to work with a group dedicated to quality and the pursuit of lasting, rewarding relationships.